Here at El Rancho, we boast an impressive variety of venues
for you to choose from, depending on what your group is looking for.
Whether it's our huge indoor gymnasium for sports and training sessions you're after, or a more intimate venue for team building and getting to know each other a little better....we've got you covered!
We offer a range of group accommodation
and catering options and we can tailor make a package that best suits your requirements.
Sports Team Accommodation close to Wellington but a world away...
Located within a huge lush green setting of over 60 acres, we have loads of space on offer for you.
Book your next event with us and you can take advantage of:
- Our rugby field and other wide open green spaces.
- Our full size indoor gymnasium, with rock climbing wall and basketball court.
- Our onsite activities including Go Karts, Archery Soft, Air Rifles, Waterslide and Swimming Pool, to name just a few.
- The Waikanae River track located right alongside our site. This links with the Kapiti Coast Shared Pathway, offering a 25km track - perfect for training runs and the like.
El Rancho has proven to be a fantastic venue for our karate club to hold training camps. It’s great to find a facility where you don’t have to leave the grounds for the whole duration of the camp. The accommodation is extremely comfortable, kitchen and food great and the training area spacious. Our Karate training camps have been a huge success and we look forward to returning to El Rancho in the future.
6 + out of 5 for the food, it was fabulous! Especially after lots of exercise, our students really appreciated it.
NZ Institute of Sport
We host a colourful variety of community groups at El Rancho each year. Some of these include:
- Support groups for conditions such as Haemophilia, Diabetes, Cancer and Mental Illness.
- Government agencies and businesses, who utilise our facilities for workshops, seminars and team building.
- Art and Craft groups, where participants spend a weekend working on their creations while we do the cooking.
- Writers groups, where delegates can get away from the busyness of life and be inspired within our stunning native setting.
Thank you for making our stay so easy and fun. We really appreciate that all your staff are approachable, professional and out to ensure our kids have a blast. You set a fine example and high expectations for what we expect elsewhere.
The food was AMAZING!!!! The Kitchen team were so easy to deal with and nothing was ever a hassle. We realise we as a group can be a chefs worst nightmare with all our specific requests. Every meal was delicious and nutritious.
Diabetes Youth Wellington
Specialising in events for groups of 20 right up to 500 or more, we work with you to design your ideal event!
If it's a CONFERENCE style event you're thinking of, you can also click here for further information.