Here at El Rancho, we boast an impressive variety of venues for you to choose from, depending on what your group is looking for.
Whether it's our huge indoor gymnasium for sports and training sessions you're after, or a more intimate venue for team building and getting to know each other a little better....we've got you covered!
We offer a range of accommodation and catering options and we can tailor make a package that best suits your requirements.
Sports Teams and Organisations
Located within a huge lush green setting of over 60 acres, we have loads of space on offer for you.
Book your next event with us and you can take advantage of:
- Our rugby field and other wide open green spaces.
- Our full size indoor gymnasium, with rock climbing wall and basketball court.
- Our onsite activities including Go Karts, Archery Soft, Air Rifles, Waterslide and Swimming Pool, to name just a few.
- The Waikanae River track located right alongside our site. This links with the Kapiti Coast Shared Pathway, offering a 25km track - perfect for training runs and the like.
We host a colourful variety of community groups at El Rancho each year. Some of these include:
- Support groups for conditions such as Haemophilia, Diabetes, Cancer and Mental Illness.
- Government agencies and businesses, who utilise our facilities for workshops, seminars and team building.
- Art and Craft groups, where participants spend a weekend working on their creations while we do the cooking.
- Writers groups, where delegates can get away from the busyness of life and be inspired within our stunning native setting.
Specialising in events for groups of 20 right up to 500 or more, we work with you to design your ideal event!
If it's a CONFERENCE style event you're thinking of, you can also click here for further information.