Who are we?
- We are a Christian community passionate about pursuing and advancing the Kingdom of God.
- We are a community who will not fear borders or tradition.
- We will embrace our challenges and we will move mountains.
- We are a community committed to prayerfully demonstrating the love and power of God to all who set foot on our land.
- We are a business funded mission.
- The business is run with generosity, honour and integrity.
- We are a community committed to one another’s journey, life and wellbeing.
- We are known for our generosity.
- We will know the sound and call of Aotearoa
WHAT DO WE DO?
- We provide hospitality to all who come here and find practical ways to respect, serve and honour them.
- We ensure our guests safety and well-being is of high priority.
- We train, equip and empower leaders to advance the Kingdom of God in all spheres of society nationally and internationally.
- We will find ways to meaningfully engage with our guests.
- We provide transformational, life giving programmes and events.
- We support those in need and share our resources generously.
WHO COMES HERE?
- We serve the church and partner with their mission and objectives.
- We serve schools and colleges providing life changing activities and experiences.
- We serve community and religious groups with shared values and whom we can meaningfully engage.
- We provide a safe environment where families can experience rest, connection and fun.