Bookings Admin Assistant
Hosting close to 20,000 guests annually, we have been serving churches, schools, retreats, family reunions and community groups for over 50 years, across our 60 acre site.
We have a vacancy for a Bookings Administration Assistant / Receptionist.
This role is initially available as part time, but the successful applicant will need to be in a position to consider working full time in the future.
The role includes:
- General reception and administration duties including frontline customer service to our onsite guests and via the telephone.
- Assisting the Bookings Manager with a full range of bookings, including individuals up to large groups.
- Assisting the Finance Director and Director with general administrative tasks including such things as filing, photocopying and creating/updating documents.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have general office work experience, preferably in a front line reception position
- Have customer service experience dealing with people face to face and via email and phone
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Publisher, Excel
- Be attentive to detail and able to complete work to a very high standard
- Be able to remain calm and collected when under pressure
- Be able to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for applicants who will be compatible with El Rancho's mission and objectives, these can be found here
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter to Michelle von Keisenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org.