CASUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
El Rancho is a Christian Camp and Conference Centre passionate about sharing the love of Jesus.
We provide hospitality to a diverse range of groups including schools, community groups and churches.
We have a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant.
This is a casual part time role of approximately 17 - 25 hours per week.
The role will include:
- General reception and administration duties including frontline customer service to our onsite guests and via the telephone.
- Assisting the Bookings Manager with a full range of bookings including individuals up to large groups.
- Assisting the Finance Director and Director with general administrative tasks including such things as filing, photocopying and creating/updating documents.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have general office work experience
- Have customer service experience dealing with people face to face and via email and phone
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Publisher, Excel
- Be attentive to detail and able to complete work to a very high standard
- Be able to remain calm and collected when under pressure
- Be able to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for applicants who will be compatible with El Rancho's mission and objectives, these can be found here
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter to Michelle von Keisenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosting close to 20,000 guests annually, we have been serving churches, schools, retreats, family reunions and community groups for over 50 years, across our 60 acre site.
We have a great opportunity for someone to oversee the programmes we offer.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of El Rancho programmes and events.
- Vision and direction of events, in particular, our school holiday Kids Camps.
- Develop and lead a team of people, whose primary task is to utilise Christian programmes and activities as a means to introduce the Christian life to people, invite them into relationship with Jesus and develop their faith.
- Actively recruit new youth leaders to assist with El Rancho camps on an ongoing basis (networking with Christian groups, youth groups and schools).
- Host training and fellowship events for youth leaders, with a focus on connecting with them and equipping them with key leadership skills.
- Pastoral care and development of youth leaders, including one on one mentoring.
- Contribute to El Rancho programmes in areas of strength (MC, worship leading, speaking).
- Oversee the Programmes Administrator - ensuring that all administrative work is completed to a high standard.
- Assistance with other areas of our busy camp, as required.
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- Committed and mature Christian with a passion for reaching young people with the Gospel message.
- Experience in children’s and/or youth ministry.
- Servant hearted and able and willing to work long hours when required.
- Well-presented and relevant with an understanding of children and youth culture.
- Manages own stress well.
- Manages conflict with grace and clarity.
- Balances competing demands and priorities well.
- Team player and willing to contribute and to grow alongside the onsite community.
You will need to be available to work evenings, weekends and school holidays when required.
We are looking for applicants who have a sense of God's call and who will be compatible with El Rancho's mission and objectives, these can be found here
If you think this sounds like you, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.