We have a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant. This is a permanent part time role of between 20 – 30 hours per week.
The role will include:
- General reception and administration duties including frontline customer service to our onsite guests and via the telephone.
- Assisting the Bookings Manager with a full range of bookings including individuals up to large groups.
- Assisting the Finance Director and Director with general administrative tasks including such things as filing, photocopying and creating/updating documents.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have general office work experience
- Have customer service experience dealing with people face to face and via the phone
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Publisher, Excel
- Be attentive to detail and able to complete work to a very high standard
- Be able to remain calm and collected when under pressure.
We are looking for applicants who will be compatible with El Rancho's mission and objectives, these can be found here.
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter to Bruce O’Brien, El Rancho Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.