We have a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant. This is a permanent part time role of between 20 – 30 hours per week.
The role will include:
- General reception and administration duties including frontline customer service to our onsite guests and via the telephone.
- Assisting the Bookings Manager with a full range of bookings including individuals up to large groups.
- Assisting the Finance Director and Director with general administrative tasks including such things as filing, photocopying and creating/updating documents.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have general office work experience
- Have customer service experience dealing with people face to face and via the phone
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Publisher, Excel
- Be attentive to detail and able to complete work to a very high standard
- Be able to remain calm and collected when under pressure.
We are looking for applicants who will be compatible with El Rancho's mission and objectives, these can be found here.
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter to Bruce O’Brien, El Rancho Director, email@example.com.
Activities Instructor / Host
El Rancho is a Christian Camp and Conference Centre passionate about pursuing and advancing the Kingdom of God.
We will soon have a vacancy for an Activities Instructor/Host whose primary role is to help facilitate our onsite activities here at El Rancho.
We provide hospitality to a diverse range of groups including schools, community groups and churches, facilitating fun and safe activities including rock wall, zip line, horses, kayaking, tubing, archery, rifles, ropes and team initiative activities.
The role will also involve:
- Hosting our onsite groups and ensuring their safety and that their expectations are being met.
- Living onsite in a flatting situation with young males and providing leadership to our onsite interns and volunteers, many of whom are from overseas.
- Various other camp tasks including housekeeping, kitchen and maintenance.
We are looking for applicants who have a sense of God's call and who will be compatible with El Rancho's mission and objectives.
Applicants will ideally:
- Be physically fit
- Be a team player
- Be self-motivated
- Have good administration skills
- Be an excellent leader with good communication skills
- Be mature, responsible and able to stay calm in emergencies
- Be good at dealing with people and able to work as part of a team
- Be confident in their own abilities and able to inspire confidence in others
- Be able to demonstrate a positive and responsible attitude in all circumstances
- Have achieved a qualification in outdoor recreation and/or have relevant experience
- Have the ability and confidence to train and teach others, whilst remaining teachable and willing to serve
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Joolz Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 April 2017.